请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

大连心理咨询|有凤来仪心理咨询|大连心理咨询师|企业EAP|大连心理医生|青少年心理专家|资深心理专家肖丽蓉|婚姻咨询|家庭治疗|家庭系统排列|抑郁症治疗|焦虑症治疗|强迫症治疗|大连心理论坛|0411心理|

搜索
1301查看0回复

正念自评量表 [复制链接]

发表于 2013-3-3 15:38:09 |显示全部楼层

    请大家注意,这是一份正念自评量表,从5个方面来进行测试觉察、描述、有意识的行动、不评判、不反应,我们引用来对我们的训练效果加以测试。在(小组)开始之前做一次测试,在(小组)结束之后,每人再测试一次。


    之所以,借用正念量表,是因为这份量表里面所衡量的几个指标,对人的心理化功能也比较能够有所反应,一个人心理化功能也具备从觉察、描述、有意识的行动、不评判、不反应 这些方面能力上体现。也有助于帮助我们在日常生活中从这些方面来提升自己。


    请用提供的等级评估下面的每个陈述。把最能描述你自己真实状态的数字填入空白处。


Never or very rarely true

从不或极少是这样


rarely true

很少是这样


sometimes true

有时候是这样


Ofern true

经常是这样


very often or always true

非常频繁或总是这样


1


2


3


4


5


1. When I’m walking, I deliberately notice the sensations of my body moving.

当我走路事,我故意注意我身体运动的感觉。


2. I’m good at finding words to describe my feelings.

我善于寻找描述我感觉的词语。


3. I criticize myself for having irrational or inappropriate emotions.

我为有不合理或不适当的情绪而批评自己。


4. I perceive my feelings and emotions without having to react to them.

我觉察我的感觉和情绪,而不必对它们做反应。


5. When I do things, my mind wanders off and I’m easily distracted.

当我做事时,我容易走神和分心。


6. When I take a shower or bath, I stay alert to the sensations of water on my body.

当我洗澡时,我时刻警觉水在我身上的感觉。


7. I can easily put my beliefs, opinions, and expectations into words.

我可以容易的把我的信念、评价和期望用言语来描述。


8. I don’t pay attention to what I’m doing because I’m daydreaming, worrying, or otherwise distracted.

我不能专注于我正在做的事,因为我会做白日梦、担心和其他分心的事。


9. I watch my feelings without getting lost in them.

我观察着我的感觉而没有迷失在其中。


10. I tell myself I shouldn’t be feeling the way I’m feeling.

我告诉自己不应该那样去感觉我所感觉到的。


11. I notice how foods and drinks affect my thoughts, bodily sensations, and emotions.

我注意食物和饮料是如何影响我的想法、身体感觉和情绪的。


12. It’s hard for me to find the words to describe what I’m thinking.

对我来说找到词汇来描述我所想是困难的。


13. I am easily distracted.

我容易分心。


14. I believe some of my thoughts are abnormal or bad and I shouldn’t think that way.

我相信我的一些想法是不正常或不好的,我应该那样想。


15. I pay attention to sensations, such as the wind in my hair or sun on my face.

我关注感觉,比如风吹过头发,或太阳照在脸上。


16. I have trouble thinking of the right words to express how I feel about things

我在想出正确的词来表达我是如何感受某事的方面有困难。


17. I make judgments about whether my thoughts are good or bad.

我经常评价我的想法是好还是不好。


18. I find it difficult to stay focused on what’s happening in the present.

我发现我难以保持专注于正在发生的事。


19. When I have distressing thoughts or images, I “step back” and am aware of the thought or image without getting taken over by it.

当我有痛苦的想法或意象时,我“后退”并觉察这想法或意象,而没有被其控制。


20. I pay attention to sounds, such as clocks ticking, birds chirping, or cars passing.

我关注声音,例如时钟节拍、鸟叫,或进过的车。


21. In difficult situations, I can pause without immediately reacting.

在困难情景中,我能暂停一下而不是立刻反应。


22. When I have a sensation in my body, it’s difficult for me to describe it because I can’t find the right words.

当我对我的身体有个感觉时,对我来说要描述它是困难的,因为我找不到准确的词汇。


23. It seems I am “running on automatic” without much awareness of what I’m doing.

看上去我“自动运行”,对于我正在做的没有太多的意识。


24. When I have distressing thoughts or images, I feel calm soon after.

当我有痛苦的想法或意象时,我不久就会感到平静下来。


25. I tell myself that I shouldn’t be thinking the way I’m thinking.

我告诉自己我不应该那样想。


26. I notice the smells and aromas of things.

我注意到东西的气味和芳香。


27. Even when I’m feeling terribly upset, I can find a way to put it into words.

即使当我很心烦时,我也能找到合适的词语来描述。


28. I rush through activities without being really attentive to them.

我快速行动,而没有真实地去留意它们。


29. When I have distressing thoughts or images I am able just to notice them without reacting.

当我有痛苦的想法和意象时,我能只是关注着它们,而不反应。


30. I think some of my emotions are bad or inappropriate and I shouldn’t feel them.

我想我的一些情绪是不好的或不适当的,我不应该感觉到它们。


31. I notice visual elements in art or nature, such as colors, shapes, textures, or patterns of light and shadow.

我关注艺术品或自然界中的视觉元素,例如颜色、形状、纹理,或光与影的样式。


32. My natural tendency is to put my experiences into words.

我有把体验用词汇来描述的习惯倾向。


33. When I have distressing thoughts or images, I just notice them and let them go.

当我有痛苦的想法和意象时,我只是关注着它们,直到它们离开。


34. I do jobs or tasks automatically without being aware of what I’m doing.

我自动化的从事工作或任务,而没有意识到我正在做什么。


35. When I have distressing thoughts or images, I judge myself as good or bad, depending on what the thought/image is about.

当我有痛苦的想法或意象时,我根据想法或意象的内容来评价自己是好的或是坏的。


36. I pay attention to how my emotions affect my thoughts and behavior.

我关注我的情绪如何影响我的想法和行为。


37. I can usually describe how I feel at the moment in considerable detail.

我通常可以详细的描述我在某个时刻是如何感觉的。


38. I find myself doing things without paying attention.

我发现我自己做事不专心。


39. I disapprove of myself when I have irrational ideas

当我有不合理的想法时,我不喜欢我自己 。



请关注新浪微博:心理师肖丽蓉 ;大连有凤来仪心理咨询公司;咨询TEL:0411-8437 8585

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

联系我们的方式

Archiver|有凤来仪心理咨询|和平广场现代城D座301室|电话:0411-84378585 84378327|手机版|大连心理咨询 ( 辽ICP备11013221-2 )  

GMT+8, 2018-2-22 02:50 , Processed in 0.070874 second(s), 21 queries .

Powered by 0411心理网 X2

© 2001-2011 Comsenz Inc. Template By cr180

顶部
 
版块导航